Wednesday 23 March 2016

Besties - Stampotique Guest eeeep!

Walley and his bestie once colored with pencils are topped up with Distress Markers x

Hi there lovely friends
lol this is my second(no third now:-) attempt this morning at typing this post (how unforgivable can blogger be!!!! hmmmmm my attempt at politeness hahaha)

But I will not let this take away my enjoyment of posting you my latest Stampotique Guest Challenge, as I soooooo enjoyed this weeks challenge brought to us by the fabulous Nellie Van Leeuwen - go check out what Nellie has asked us to do (and why not join in the fun, you could be the winner of the randomly drawn monthly gift certificate to spend in the Stampotique gift shop) - PRESS HERE and it will hop you over :-)))

For this weeks challenge my own design stamp 'Wally' was a must being Easter and springtime 'n' all that, well he is a bunny of sorts and so adorable in his wrinkly stocking onsie! You can find Wally and all my other new stamp designs over in the stampotique web shop PRESS HERE

And I couldn't resist one of the cheeky but sooo cute birdies from Kira True Nichol's stamp 'birdy up' - they look like they have been besties for all of their lives.......
And can you spy the beautiful background stamp - tis Symphony Scroll by Jo Capper Sandon a delight X
Fabulous challenge, it's made me feel all springlike, think it's spilled out into my art, as tis a happy, fun and uber colorful piece this week!



Art from the Heart UK are taking pre orders for Wally and my other new stamps - PRESS HERE
A Sprinkle of Imagination are stocking my stamps too - PRESS HERE



7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, I love all the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp combo and, as always, your way with colour is mesmerising.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' all of your bright Spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks a match made in heaven !
    Corrie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..this is so pretty and colorful! I loved your coloring so much! Also your latest follower! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw all those colours you put in that sweet bunny looks great
    Gr miranda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm totally in love with Wally so adore this piece hunny! Can't wait to get my own Wally and get to play. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

From time to time i'm sorry to say that I will have to turn on comment verification - tis spam city over here at the moment - thank you for understanding xoxo